We follow an ethical philosophy
Adjective: ergo | əːɡəʊ |
‘Ergowealth’ is derived from the famous expression “cogito ergo sum”, meaning “I think therefore I am”.
First proposed in the 16th century by the French philosopher Rene Descartes (you can learn a bit more about him here), it is now a fundamental element of Western philosophy.
Meaning both ‘therefore’ and a logical consequence in mathematics, the ergo symbol reinforces our commitment to analytical and insightful financial planning.
The core values and ethics that guide our business and the personal conduct of our team are set our below.
- To demonstrate personal and professional integrity based on honesty and trust.
- To put clients at the centre of our proposition, acknowledging our duty of care and respecting client confidentiality.
- To act with objectivity, impartiality and in the best interests of our clients at all times.
- To avoid conflicts of interest and to disclose these to clients where they cannot be avoided.
- To maintain the skills, knowledge and expertise necessary to provide professional services competently and diligently.
- To observe business practices that are fair, efficient and responsive to change.
- To show openness and transparency in all our dealings with clients, suppliers and related parties.
- To ensure that legal and regulatory compliance is embedded in all our activities.
- To adhere to the highest standards of corporate governance and financial oversight.
- To promote the wellbeing of our colleagues to support their personal and professional development.