We are financial engineers
We believe in a logical, empirical approach to financial planning. We often call this ‘financial engineering’; we engineer a strategy that is guided by your situation, needs and objectives.
Because of their origins in logic, the tailor-made solutions that we recommend are carefully formulated to take you from where you are to where you want to be.
We don’t jump to conclusions and we never make assumptions.
Instead, we follow a structured process:
- We discover what your objectives look like. As Financial Planners, our first job is to get to know you, your situation, needs and objectives. We will discuss, in depth, what it is you want from life; we call this financial engineering, and it will drive our tailor-made recommendations and solutions.
- We establish your financial reality. We will review your existing pensions, savings and investments, establishing the reality of your financial situation and what this means for your future.
- We ensure you’re making the most of what you have. We will ensure your money is positioned in the most fruitful way possible. We will discuss and review tax liabilities, establish how Pension Freedoms can help and manage your assets to ensure maximum returns.
- We implement any necessary changes. A plan is only as good as its implementation. Once you are 100% happy with our recommendations, we will implement any necessary changes and cement your secure financial future.
- We work with you on an ongoing basis. Our financial planning service doesn’t end there. We build long-term relationships with our clients and schedule regular reviews to ensure your plan is in accordance with your needs, objectives and aspirations. If anything changes, as life often does, you can rest assured we’ll be right there to get you back on track.