For professional advisers such as accountants and solicitors, maintaining old clients and acquiring new ones is a priority and a challenge.
The management of the two, alongside the day-to-day running of your firm, can be time-consuming, costly and impractical.
Our end goal is the same as yours: providing bespoke solutions and exceptional service. We believe the collaboration of financial and legal professionals enables us to fully adhere to the duty of care we have to our clients.
We collaborate with professional advisers to provide bespoke financial solutions that address the needs and challenges of both your employees and your clients.
For your business, we can help you…
- Through the sharing of knowledge. Your business will benefit from the expertise of experienced Financial Planners; simultaneously, our business will benefit from your own knowledge niche. The sharing of technical and specialist knowledge enables both us and you to evolve.
- Reduce and share costs whilst increasing revenue. In our experience, collaboration often results in reduced marketing and client acquisition costs, whilst simultaneously increasing revenue.
- Differentiate your business from your competitors. Having an experienced team of Financial Planners on your side is a significant differentiator for prospective clients. Today, clients are looking for legal and financial professionals that can provide a streamlined approach to their lives and finances: collaboration achieves both.
For your clients, we can help you…
- Achieve the best possible outcomes. As you will know, there is a point at which our knowledge ends and the need for another professional arises. Just like you, we want what’s best for our clients: the best possible outcomes can be achieved when clients work with the professional best suited to their needs.
- Ensure your clients receive an appropriate, valuable service. The ability to recommend the services of another trusted professional, which will ensure the most appropriate service, will be gladly received by our respective clients.
- Retain long-term clients. A cohesive approach to our respective clients’ needs enables us to retain and obtain trusting long-term relationships with them.
Why choose us?
Working with a team of experienced and knowledgeable Financial Planners will enable your business to grow. As a Chartered, independent, fee-based firm of experienced financial professionals, we are focused on providing your clients with a more rounded solution to their challenges. You may like to read more about our SIFA (Solicitors for Independent Financial Advice) membership.