People who are retiring now
There are plenty of life events and emotions that can push us to consider retirement sooner rather than later.
You might be struggling to find any enjoyment in your job; you may have experienced a recent change in circumstances, such as a diagnosis or the death of a partner; you might simply have a strong desire to do something different.
However urgently you want to retire, the transition can be a scary prospect. You might be concerned that you don’t have enough to retire, or your financial situation won’t allow you to achieve everything you want to.
Whether you need help phasing your way into retirement through part-time work, or you would rather tomorrow be your last working day, we create tangible retirement plans that act as step-by-step guides to achieving your aspirations.
For your retirement, we can help you…
- Discover what your objectives look like. Our first job is to get to know you, your situation, needs and objectives. We will discuss, in depth, what it is you want from life; we call this financial engineering, and it will drive our tailor-made recommendations and solutions.
- Establish your financial reality. We will review your existing pensions, savings and investments, establishing the reality of your financial situation and what this means for your retirement plans. Whether you want to retire today or work part-time for a few years, we will show you what your existing capital means for your plans. You may well be able to retire sooner than you think.
- Assess whether Equity Release could be beneficial. Equity Release could help you to unlock some of the value in your home in order to fund your lifestyle in retirement. However, it is a big decision and requires careful professional guidance. Find out more in our helpful guide.
- Implement any necessary changes. A plan is only as good as its implementation. Once you are 100% happy with our recommendations, we will implement any necessary changes and cement your secure financial future.
For your family, we can help you…
- Support your children and grandchildren. If you’d like to help your family through financial gifts during your retirement, we can put a plan in place to make it a reality.
- Make the most of what you have. We will ensure your money is positioned in the most fruitful way possible. We will discuss and review tax liabilities, establish how Pension Freedoms can help and manage your assets to ensure maximum returns, so you have more money to both enjoy now and save for your family in the future.
- Review your Inheritance Tax. We will review your Inheritance Tax liabilities and make any changes to ensure you can leave as much as possible to your family in the event of your death.
- Protect your spouse. We will put a plan in place to ensure your spouse will be financially stable in the event of your death.
- Establish a legacy. We will help you leave a financial legacy that is as large as possible, without it being detrimental to your present-day life.
Our ongoing service
Our financial planning service doesn’t end there. We build long-term relationships with our clients and schedule regular reviews to ensure your plan is in accordance with your needs, objectives and aspirations. If anything changes, as life often does, you can rest assured we’ll be right there to get you back on track.